- Unit functions as 6-input/6-output splitter, mixer or microphone head amplifier.
- Front-panel selector switch allows different functions to be simultaneously assigned to different channels, allowing a wide range of signal configurations.
- MIC/LINE level selector switch and 20 dB PAD on each input channel make possible a wide range of precise signal settings, from microphone to line levels.
- Connection of multiple M-66 units increases number of input and output channels.
- Electrically-balanced inputs and outputs (No.1: Ground; No.2: Hot No.3: Cold).
- Security cover prevents accidental changes in settings.
- Mountable on 2-unit size EIA standard equipment rack.
- Provide aural / visual monitoring for multi-channel sound and program systems.
- Large, easy to read watt meter for precise visual adjustment of output levels.
- Accurate monitoring for systems having up to 10 separate program channels or 10 amplifiers.
- Rack-mountable (3-unit size)
- Works with Spot Announcer (AM-821) to provide automatically timed announcements.
- 4 independent output channels with 30 programmable steps per channel.
- 1 week channel programming.
- Merge of 4 channels into one possible.
- Auto Off switch is independent of output channels.
- 100 hour backup of battery system maintains stored programs and clock time function.
- Rack mountable with optional bracket (1 unit size).
- The YA-1000A module is designed for use with VP Series power amplifiers and VM Series mixer power amplifiers. It detects breakages in the speaker-amplifier line loop by means of a 20kHz pilot signal. If there is any breakage, the amplifier POWER LED indicator goes out, activating the unit's relay output.