WT-4800 Wireless Tuner
- WT-4800 Wireless Tuner
- The WT-4800 Wireless Tuner is designed for use on the UHF band, and suitable for vocal or speech reinforcement applications. It features a compander circuit which minimizes the influence of ambient noise.
- 64 different operating frequencies (4 banks x 16 channels).
- Optimized PLL-synthesizer drastically minimizes the oscillation frequency drift resulting from the ambient temperature changes.
- The Scan function indicates available idle channels and is useful when changing the operating frequency.
- The LCD screen indicates the current operating frequency, as well as RF and AF levels.
- Antenna distribution outputs and audio cascade inputs facilitate connection of another unit to build a dual-channel system.
- Compact size and high reliability
|Power Source||AC mains (Supplied AC - DC adapter must be used.)|
|Power Consumption||250 mA (12 V DC)|
|Receiving Frequency||690 - 865 MHz, UHF|
|Selectable Channel||64 frequencies|
|Receiving System||Double superheterodyne|
|Diversity System||Space diversity|
|Mixing Output||MIC: -60 dB*/LINE: -20 dB*, 600 Ω, Phone jack (unbalanced), XLR-3-31 type connector|
|Mixing Input||-20 dB*, 10 kΩ, Phone jack (unbalanced)|
|Antenna Input||75Ω, BNC (phantom powering for antenna), 9 V DC, 30 mA (max)|
|Antenna Output||75Ω, BNC (Gain 0 dB)|
|Receiving Sensitivity||Better than 80 dB, S/N ratio (20 dBµV input, 40 kHz deviation)|
|Squelch Sensitivity||18 - 40 dBµV variable|
|Squelch System||Using together of noise SQ, carrier SQ and tone SQ|
|Tone Frequency||32.768 kHz|
|Indicator||Audio (11 steps), RF (11 steps), ANT A/B, Audio (peak)|
|Channel Check||Usable frequencies scanning|
|Digital Controlled I/O||Usable frequencies reading, frequencies input|
|S/N Ratio||Better than 110 dB (A-weight, balanced output)|
|Harmonic Distortion||Less than 1%|
|Frequency Response||100 - 12,000 Hz, ±3 dB|
|Other Function||Frequency (Bank/Channel) selection by PC|
|Operating Temperature||-10 to +50°C|
|Dimensions||210 (w) x 44.6 (h) x 180 (d) mm|
|Optional Product||Mounting bracket kit: MB-WT1 (for rack mounting one WT-4800 unit) MB-WT2 (for rack mounting two WT-4800 units)|